Propecia is a medication that helps prevent the conversion of testosterone in men to dihydrotestosterone in the body. It is used to treat male pattern of hair-loss on the anterior mid-scalp area and the vertex. Hair loss is a condition that occurs only to men and is indicated by thinning of hair resulting to baldness on the head. Buy Propecia online at an affordable price and begin the treatment. This medicine can also be used for other purposes other than this with a medical practitioner guide.
Important information of Propecia
1. Propecia tablets should never be consumed by children and women. They should not be handled by women and children since they can be absorbed by the skin.
2. Even though Propecia is not used by women, it can cause defects of the unborn if the pregnant woman is exposed to it. These tablets are coated to prevent contact during handling but any breakage/crushing would lead to contamination. If a child or a woman comes into contact with a broken/crushed Propecia tablet, one should wash that area with soap & water.
3. Before consuming Propecia, inform your doctors about any allergies that you may have. You can also buy Propecia online at a cheaper price.
4. Usage of Propecia increases chances of getting prostate cancer. Your doctor must perform tests to make sure there is no condition that would prevent you from using Propecia.
5. Give your doctor a call anytime you notice nipple discharge, pain, breast lumps or any breast changes. They may be signs of a male breast cancer.
6. It is easy to buy Propecia online.
What do I do before taking Propecia?
Before taking Propecia tablets, inform your doctor if you have one of the following conditions:
• Unable to urinate,
• Suffering from prostate cancer,
• Liver disease or confirmed abnormal liver enzyme tests,
• Allergic to dutasteride (Avodart)
• Having a bladder muscle disorder,
• Having stricture of your urethra
How do I take Propecia?
• Take the medicine as prescribed by your doctor. Never take it in large amounts or longer than prescribed. Follow prescription to the letter.
• This medicine should be taken with a full glass of water.
• It can be taken without food.
• Take this medication for 3 months continuously to realize any significant change. If you stop taking this medication before 12 months have passed, you risk losing any hair you have gained. Take the medicine same time each day.
• To ensure personal safety, blood tests should be conducted regularly to confirm that the drugs are not having a negative effect on you. Also, test for Prostate cancer regularly.
• Store these tablets at room temperature and away from heat, moisture and excess light. Keep the bottle air-tight.
What will happen if I miss a dose?
It is recommended that you take the dosage as soon as you remember but skip it if the time for the next dosage is near. Never take extra medication to cover up for the dose you had missed.
What will happen if I overdose?
An overdose of this medication may not be life threatening. However, seek emergency medical services.
What will I avoid while under medication? Avoid rushing to sit up from a lying position since you may feel dizzy. Instead, get up slowly & remain firm to prevent a possible fall.